Effective Answer Writing
Common mistakes by aspirants:
- • While attempting question a student has to understand the basic theme on which the question lies.
- • Many students do not understand the theme and write the question in random manner deviating from the question asked.
- • Many students choose examples that depict
- • Sticking to the question is must as it gives objectivity and rationality to the answer and depict the clear thoughts of the aspirant.
- • Choose examples that are neutral and do not show biasness.
IASSCORE is coming up with the Answer Writing Session that is in form of teaching “How to write a good Answer”. Here, in this section, we would try to instigate and inculcate the thought process and will provide an aspirant a new way of synthesising the information.