IAS Topper Interview 2016-2017: Rank 26 Mallika Sudhir IAS Prepraion Strategy
- by IAS Score
|Rank in CSE 2015||26|
|Total Attempts in CSE||4|
|Class 10 percentage of marks||81.2%|
|Class 12 Percentage of marks||75%|
|Graduation: College and marks||Daulat Ram collage, D.U. 53% B.A.(Horns) History|
|Post graduation: College and marks||JNU CHS M.A. (History) CGPA – 5.75/9|
|Any other course||M.Phil (History) JMI 70.1%|
IAS Score: What were the basic mantras of your success?
- Repeated Revision.
- Consolidating whatever one has read.
- Test Practice
IAS Score: What were your strategies for the lengthy syllabus of General Studies for both Prelims and Mains?
MALIKA SUDHIR: Prelims: Focusing on important topics after analyzing previous year paper
Mains: Note marking in brief.
IAS Score: Did you integrate your Prelims or Mains preparation or was it separate in the changing scenario?
MALIKA SUDHIR: Special focus on prelims separately of basic reading for prelims helped in mains also.
IAS Score: How did your prepare for essay.
MALIKA SUDHIR: GS Score (Ethics + Essay test series) and Writing Practice.
IAS Score: Did you adopt any specific strategy for GS Paper 4?
MALIKA SUDHIR: Read IAS Score tests and thinking line given on Ethics Workbook. Practiced answer writing in GS Score test series.
IAS Score: What is your advice on notes-making for other aspirants?
MALIKA SUDHIR: Note Marking helps in consolidating and come handy at the time of revision, Provided notes are brief.
IAS Score: How did you manage your time during the preparation?
MALIKA SUDHIR: By following a plan, every day To Do Lists
IAS Score: What was your style (paragraph or point format) Of writing in the exam? How was it distinct from the general writing style? How did you develop this writing style?
MALIKA SUDHIR: Both Paragraph and point format in GS and Paragraph format in optional.
IAS Score: So much focus is being given to Test Series, both for Prelims and Mains, in your opinion how useful are they, in the course of a preparation process? Which Test Series did you join and how useful did you find it to be?
MALIKA SUDHIR: Test series are the only way of getting a feel the exam, also it helps in developing confidence.
I Join test series at GS Score and vision, The comments given by Manoj Sir in my Ethics and Essay copies were very helpful.
IAS Score: Civil Services Exam process is quite strenuous. It requires long hours of constant study. How did you maintain your tempo and what did you do to break the monotony of preparation?
MALIKA SUDHIR: I took frequent breaks, Listened to music and talk to my family and friends who were a constant source of strength
IAS Score: The trend suggests that professionals or working people are more successful in this exam. Does this exam prove difficult for Humanities and Social Science background candidates?
MALIKA SUDHIR: Humanities of social sciences students need to focus more on prelims while mains may be relatively easy.
IAS Score: Which sources you referred to prepare for Contemporary Issues.
MALIKA SUDHIR: Topical compilation on iasscore.in, GS Score contemporary issues material and news papers.
IAS Score: Given the recent boom in online initiatives to support an aspirant, which were the platforms that you find useful enough during your course of preparation. Please list the sites.
IAS Score, Study IQ Education (Youtube)
IAS Score: What is your advice to the candidates who is still in the process of preparing for this examination?
MALIKA SUDHIR: Never ever lose your confidence. That is the most precious thing. Remember the phoenix and a sher__
““ Girte hain shah sawar maidan e jung mein,
Wo tifl kya girenge jo ghutno ke bal chale”
IAS Score: Your experience in IAS preparation journey with GS Score.
MALIKA SUDHIR: Manoj Sir’s guidance through his in-depth remarks on test helped me reassure myself about by writing ability and helped me improve where I was lacking
Mallika Sudhir Mark sheet
|Essay (Paper 1)||147|
|GS 1 (Paper 2)||118|
|GS 2 (Paper 3)||97|
|GS 3 (Paper 4)||113|
|GS 4 (Paper 5)||117|
|Optional 1 (Paper 6)||131|
|Optional 2 (Paper 7)||170|
Download Topper’s Test Copy
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2016 – 2017: K. Dinesh Kumar IAS Rank 06 with Pol Science Optional
- IAS Toppers Interview: Suman Sourav Mohanty Rank 9 CSE 2016
- IAS Toppers Interview: Sidharth B Rank 15 CSE 2016, Political Science Optional
- IAS Topper Interview 2016-2017: Rank 26 Mallika Sudhir IAS Prepraion Strategy
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2016: Manuj Jindal IAS Rank 53
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2016 – 2017: Shashank Chaudhary IAS Rank 130, First Attempt
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2016 – 2017: Brij Shankar IAS Rank 274, 5th attempt, 4 Interview
- IAS Topper Interview 2016-2017: Rank 306 Shashank Shekher Singh IAS Prepraion Strategy
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Jasmeet Singh Sandhu AIR 03
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Siddharth Jain AIR 13
- IAS Toppers Interview: EESHA PRIYA Rank 75 First Attempt
- IAS Topper’s Interview: IAS Rank 89 Sumant Sahay, 137 Marks in Essay
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Rakesh Kumar Minhas AIR 91
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Jonnalagadda Snehaja Rank 103
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Rank 145 Preeti Yadav, 146 Marks in Essay
- IAS Toppers Interview: Asim Anwar Rank 149 with Management Optional
- IAS Toppers Interview: Amit Suresh Tolani Rank 151
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Dr.Ravindra Goswami Rank 152
- IAS Toppers Interview: RISHAV KUMAR JHA Rank 162
- IAS Toppers Interview: Vakul Jindal Rank 174
- IAS Toppers Interview 2015: Rank 187 Rohan Botre, 113 Marks in Ethics
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Rank 548 Ashish kumar senapati, 109 Marks in Ethics
- IAS Topper’s Strategy: Rank 374 Rahul Narwal, 110 Marks in Ethics (GS Paper 4)
- IAS Toppers Interview: Chandan Kumar Rank 373, Strategy for Ethics and Essay
- IAS Toppers Interview: Ananya Sinha Rank 259, First Attempt
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Shejole Shruti Ramrao Rank 690
- IAS Toppers Interview: Kirodi Lal Meena Rank 248
- IAS Toppers Interview: Anupam Rank 221
- IAS Toppers Interview: Rhea Joshi Rank 425
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Abhinav Agnihotri Rank 302 CSE 2015
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Rahul Gupta Rank 306
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Govind Mohan Rank 245
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Sharat Chandra Pawar AIR 632
- IAS Toppers Interview: Nagender Bhukya Rank 733
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Akhil Goel AIR 251
- IAS TOPPERS INTERVIEW 2014: Shefali Gupta AIR 601
- IAS TOPPERS INTERVIEW 2014: Joginder Singh AIR 419
- IAS Toppers Interview 2014: Shashikant Mehta, AIR 352
- IAS TOPPER’S INTERVIEW 2014 : Sandeep Chaudhary, AIR 148
- IAS TOPPER’S INTERVIEW 2014 : Raja Gopal Sunkara, AIR 49
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2014 : Shruti Pandey, AIR 114
- IAS TOPPER’S INTERVIEW 2014 : Aman Mittal, AIR 20
- Interview : Aman Kumar, IPS
- TOPPERS’ TALK with ISHANI PAUL, IPS
- Interview: Mridul Choudhary, CSE 2013
- IAS Interview Strategy Series – VII
- IAS Interview Strategy Series – V
- IAS Interview Strategy Series-IV
- IAS Interview Strategy Series-III
- IAS Interview Strategy Series-II
- IAS Interview Strategy Series-I