IAS Topper’s Interview: Rank 548 Ashish kumar senapati, 109 Marks in Ethics
- by IAS Score
|Name||Ashish kumar senapati|
|Rank in CSE 2015||548|
|Total Attempts in CSE||2|
|Optional Subject||Public administration|
|Class 10 percentage of marks||84.4%|
|Class 12 Percentage of marks||72%|
|Graduation: College and marks||B. tech (8.5 cgpa)|
|Post graduation: College and marks||N/A|
|Any other course||N/A|
IAS Score: What were the basic mantras of your success?
Ashish kumar senapati: Strong determination towards the goal and staying happy so as to take huge burden effectively.
IAS Score: What were your strategies for the lengthy syllabus of General Studies for both Prelims and Mains?
Ashish kumar senapati: Integrated study for both pre & mains conceptual clarity about the subjects from NCERTS & practicing questions for both pre and mains.
IAS Score: Did you integrate your Prelims or Mains preparation or was it separate in the changing scenario?
Ashish kumar senapati: It was integrated though pre requires more conceptual clarity & main requires comprehensiveness & analytical ability.
GS Preparation for Prelims (Summary)
|Study material / Guidance||Vajiram & ravi , GS SCORE , lukmaan for optional.|
|Basic Books||NCERT , Laxmikant , gcleong.|
|Current Affairs||Vision ias, gs score compilation, news paper|
GS Mains Preparation (Summary)
|Paper||Study Material/Guidance||Current Issues Source||Answer Writing Practice|
|GS Paper 1||Ncert , spectrum , normas lowe||Gs score||Gs score|
|GS Paper 2||Optional paper- 2 , gs score||Gs score , vision ias||Gs score|
|GS Paper 3||Eco. Survey, tmh||Gs score, vision ias||Gs score|
|GS Paper 4||Lexicon, gs score
|Gs score||Gs score|
Optional Subject Preparation (Summary)
|Study material / Guidance||Vajiraam & ravi coaching for pub add|
|Basic Books||m. bhattacharya, fadia &fadia, goyal & arora , arc|
|Current Affairs||News paper , vision ias gs score|
|Answer Writing||Lukmaan test series|
IAS Score: How did your prepare for essay.
Ashish kumar senapati: Writing practice for essay at gs score.
IAS Score: Did you adopted any specific strategy for GS Paper 4?
Ashish kumar senapati: Done test series at GS Score.
IAS Score: What is your advice on notes-making for other aspirants?
Ashish kumar senapati: It should be concise as it will help for quick revision before the main exam.
IAS Score: How did you manage your time during the preparation?
Ashish kumar senapati: Equal division of the time for gs and optional .
IAS Score: What was your style (paragraph or point format) Of writing in the exam? How was it distinct from the general writing style? How did you develop this writing style?
Ashish kumar senapati: It was a combination of both paragraph & point according to the demand of the question . after joining test series I analyzed the demands of question & developed the skill .
IAS Score: So much focus is being given to Test Series, both for Prelims and Mains, in your opinion how useful are they, in the course of a preparation process? Which Test Series did you join and how useful did you find it to be?
Ashish kumar senapati: Its very useful as it compels students to study & perform well. It also makes revision. I joined gs score test series for gs, ethics and essay.
IAS Score: Civil Services Exam process is quite strenuous. It requires long hours of constant study. How did you maintain your tempo and what did you do to break the monotony of preparation?
Ashish kumar senapati: Watching movies , listing songs talking with friends.
IAS Score: The trend suggests that professionals or working people are more successful in this exam. Does this exam prove difficult for Humanities and Social Science background candidates?
Ashish kumar senapati: This is an equal platform for everyone. But to get success one needs to be focused & determined he/ she should enjoy the process of hard work.
IAS Score: Which sources you referred to prepare for Contemporary Issues.
Ashish kumar senapati: Gs score material , vision ias & news paper. insightonIndia is also a good source.
IAS Score: Given the recent boom in online initiatives to support an aspirant, which were the platforms that you find useful enough during your course of preparation. Please list the sites.
Ashish kumar senapati:
PRS India .
IAS Score: What is your advice to the candidates who is still in the process of preparing for this examination?
Ashish kumar senapati: Stay focused be determined , take the challenge &enjoy the process.
Ashish kumar senapati Mark sheet
|Essay (Paper 1)||137|
|GS 1 (Paper 2)||89|
|GS 2 (Paper 3)||72|
|GS 3 (Paper 4)||99|
|GS 4 (Paper 5)||109|
|Optional 1 (Paper 6)||105|
|Optional 2 (Paper 7)||125|
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2016 – 2017: K. Dinesh Kumar IAS Rank 06 with Pol Science Optional
- IAS Toppers Interview: Suman Sourav Mohanty Rank 9 CSE 2016
- IAS Toppers Interview: Sidharth B Rank 15 CSE 2016, Political Science Optional
- IAS Topper Interview 2016-2017: Rank 26 Mallika Sudhir IAS Prepraion Strategy
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2016: Manuj Jindal IAS Rank 53
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2016 – 2017: Shashank Chaudhary IAS Rank 130, First Attempt
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2016 – 2017: Brij Shankar IAS Rank 274, 5th attempt, 4 Interview
- IAS Topper Interview 2016-2017: Rank 306 Shashank Shekher Singh IAS Prepraion Strategy
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Jasmeet Singh Sandhu AIR 03
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Siddharth Jain AIR 13
- IAS Toppers Interview: EESHA PRIYA Rank 75 First Attempt
- IAS Topper’s Interview: IAS Rank 89 Sumant Sahay, 137 Marks in Essay
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Rakesh Kumar Minhas AIR 91
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Jonnalagadda Snehaja Rank 103
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Rank 145 Preeti Yadav, 146 Marks in Essay
- IAS Toppers Interview: Asim Anwar Rank 149 with Management Optional
- IAS Toppers Interview: Amit Suresh Tolani Rank 151
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Dr.Ravindra Goswami Rank 152
- IAS Toppers Interview: RISHAV KUMAR JHA Rank 162
- IAS Toppers Interview: Vakul Jindal Rank 174
- IAS Toppers Interview 2015: Rank 187 Rohan Botre, 113 Marks in Ethics
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Rank 548 Ashish kumar senapati, 109 Marks in Ethics
- IAS Topper’s Strategy: Rank 374 Rahul Narwal, 110 Marks in Ethics (GS Paper 4)
- IAS Toppers Interview: Chandan Kumar Rank 373, Strategy for Ethics and Essay
- IAS Toppers Interview: Ananya Sinha Rank 259, First Attempt
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Shejole Shruti Ramrao Rank 690
- IAS Toppers Interview: Kirodi Lal Meena Rank 248
- IAS Toppers Interview: Anupam Rank 221
- IAS Toppers Interview: Rhea Joshi Rank 425
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Abhinav Agnihotri Rank 302 CSE 2015
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Rahul Gupta Rank 306
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Govind Mohan Rank 245
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Sharat Chandra Pawar AIR 632
- IAS Toppers Interview: Nagender Bhukya Rank 733
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Akhil Goel AIR 251
- IAS TOPPERS INTERVIEW 2014: Shefali Gupta AIR 601
- IAS TOPPERS INTERVIEW 2014: Joginder Singh AIR 419
- IAS Toppers Interview 2014: Shashikant Mehta, AIR 352
- IAS TOPPER’S INTERVIEW 2014 : Sandeep Chaudhary, AIR 148
- IAS TOPPER’S INTERVIEW 2014 : Raja Gopal Sunkara, AIR 49
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2014 : Shruti Pandey, AIR 114
- IAS TOPPER’S INTERVIEW 2014 : Aman Mittal, AIR 20
- Interview : Aman Kumar, IPS
- TOPPERS’ TALK with ISHANI PAUL, IPS
- Interview: Mridul Choudhary, CSE 2013
- IAS Interview Strategy Series – VII
- IAS Interview Strategy Series – V
- IAS Interview Strategy Series-IV
- IAS Interview Strategy Series-III
- IAS Interview Strategy Series-II
- IAS Interview Strategy Series-I