IAS Toppers Interview: Suman Sourav Mohanty Rank 9 CSE 2016
- by IAS Score
|Name||Suman Sourav Mohanty|
|Rank in CSE 2016||09 in CSE 2016/ 413 in CSE 2015|
|Total Attempts in CSE||4|
|Optional Subject||Public Administration|
|Class 10 percentage of marks||83.66|
|Class 12 Percentage of marks||82.55|
|Graduation: College and marks||75.55|
|Post graduation: College and marks|
|Any other course||Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management|
IAS Score: What were the basic mantras of your success?
Suman Sourav Mohanty: Faith in my goal, hard work, strategy for every stage of exam.
IAS Score: What were your strategies for the lengthy syllabus of General Studies for both Prelims and Mains?
Suman Sourav Mohanty: Divide the syllabus into various parts and getting facts, current development for each part and revision.
IAS Score: Did you integrate your Prelims or Mains preparation or was it separate in the changing scenario?
Suman Sourav Mohanty: It was separate as prelims is intensive whereas mains is extensive. However certain portions such as economic survey, history, art & culture, current affairs were same for both.
GS Preparation for Prelims (Summary)
|Study material / Guidance||GS Score and various coaching test series|
|Basic Books||Bankimchandra, NCERT, GS Score material|
|Current Affairs||IAS Baba, insight, the hindu, gs score current analyst, GK today|
|Test Series||GS Score, Insight|
GS Mains Preparation (Summary)
|Paper||Study Material/Guidance||Current Issues Source||Answer Writing Practice|
|GS Paper 1||NCERT, IGNOU||Hindu, IAS Baba, GS Score, Insight||GS Score Test Series and Old Questions Workbook for GS Paper 1|
|GS Paper 2||Laxmikant, Gist of ARC Report of GS Score, Puri Sir Notes, Chookalingam sir IR||IAS Baba, Insight, Hindu||GS Score Test Series and Old Questions Workbook for GS Paper 2|
|GS Paper 3||Economic Survey, Yojna, Kuruksheta||IAS Baba, Insight, GS Score Contemporary Issues Notes||GS Score Test Series and Old Questions Workbook for GS Paper 3|
|GS Paper 4||Lexicon, S. K. Mishra Sir Notes, Manoj Sir Case Study Workbook, GS Score Ethics Terminology||GS Score Test Series and Old Questions Workbook for Part 1 and Case Study|
IAS Score: How did your prepare for essay.
Suman Sourav Mohanty: Writing Test Series in GS Score, practicing multiple topics, dividing syllabus of essay and linking to current affairs.
IAS Score: Did you adopt any specific strategy for GS Paper 4?
Suman Sourav Mohanty: Use of quotations, ethical thinkers, examples in case studies.
IAS Score: What were the sources of information for general reading? How did you come to know that which sources of reading materials are standard?
Suman Sourav Mohanty: Old questions, toppers interview, books from bookshops.
IAS Score: What is your advice on notes-making for other aspirants?
Suman Sourav Mohanty: Don’t make lengthy notes rather focus on short notes which are easily revisable.
IAS Score: What was your style (paragraph or point format) of writing in the exam? How was it distinct from the general writing style? How did you develop this writing style?
Suman Sourav Mohanty: Only point format.
IAS Score: Which sources you referred to prepare for Contemporary Issues.
Suman Sourav Mohanty: IAS Baba, Insight, GS Score QIP Notes, Business Standard, The Hindu
IAS Score: What is your advice to the candidates who is still in the process of preparing for this examination?
Suman Sourav Mohanty: Have faith on your dream and do not leave them.
IAS Score: Your experience in IAS preparation journey with GS Score.
Suman Sourav Mohanty: Awesome, I would give all my credit to GS Score for guidance, type of answer writing, personal feedback by faculties. Specially Manoj Sir and Ashutosh Sir.
Suman Sourav Mohanty Mark sheet
|Paper||Year 2016||Year 2015|
|Essay (Paper 1)||143||136|
|GS 1 (Paper 2)||131||91|
|GS 2 (Paper 3)||106||93|
|GS 3 (Paper 4)||126||95|
|GS 4 (Paper 5)||116||95|
|Optional 1 (Paper 6)||155||209|
|Optional 2 (Paper 7)||144|
Download Suman Sourav Mohanty Test Copy
- Abhijeet Sinha, IAS Rank 19 CSE 2017 from Bihar & Jharkhand, IAS Toppers Strategy
- Political Science Preparation Strategy by Tushar Gupta Rank 113, CSE 2017
- IAS Toppers Story: Ishwar Kumar Rank 187, CSE 2017
- Pooja Ranawat Rank 258, Highest 319 Marks in Pol Science, Preparation Strategy
- Abhishek Surana IAS Rank 10, CSE 2017, IAS preparation Strategy
- Fear and apprehension can’t stop us: Garima Agrawal, Rank 241, CSE 2017, IAS Toppers Story
- IAS Preparation Strategy by Jagdish Chelani Rank 57, CSE 2017
- Life in ORN (Delhi), Sunita Kumari, Rank 269, CSE 2017, Civil Services a Career or a goal
- Pol Science Preparation Strategy by Jagdish Chelani 57 Rank, 305 Marks
- Youngest topper of CSE 2017, Rank 113 Tushar Gupta, 22 year old, First attempt, pol science optional
- Public Administration Preparation Strategy by Dr. Hasrat Jasmine, AIR 226, CSE 2017
- First serious attempt, Ekta Khatri, Rank 458, Anthropology optional, IAS preparation strategy
- Mayur Suryawanshi Rank 373, 4th attempt, 308 marks in pol science, IAS preparation strategy
- Bhavesh Sharma 502 Rank, 286 Marks in History Optional: Preparation Strategy
- Highest Score in History Optional 316 Marks, History Preparation Strategy by Ishwar Kumar Rank 187
- Public Administration Preparation Strategy by Azar Zia, IAS Rank 97 CSE 2017
- Pub Ad Preparation Strategy, Rank 530 Jitendra Pratap Singh, 301 Marks in Pub Ad
- ‘Be aware of pitfalls’- Abhilash Baranwal, AIR 44, CSE 2017, 4th attempt
- A doctor, a diabetic patient and the message for all: Hasrat Jasmine, AIR 226, CSE 2017d
- Yes, it’s possible, if I can why not you!!! Mamta, IAS Rank 45 in 5th attempt CSE 2017
- Don’t Repeat Mistakes, Pooja Ranawat Rank 258, 5th attempt, without qualifying prelims in 4 attempts
- Ankit Pannu, IAS Rank 31 CSE 2017, Notes Making and Newspaper Reading Strategy
- IAS Toppers Interview, Utsav Gautam, Rank 33, CSE 2017
- Learning from the mistakes, Aparajita IAS Rank 40 CSE 2017, 3rd attempt, History Optional
- IAS Topper Bipasha Kalita CSE 2017 Rank 41, Topper from North-East States
- Holistic Approach of IAS Preparations, Swapneel Paul- IAS Rank 64, from Nagaland
- Managing Resource Effectively, strategy by IAS Topper Rahul Bhat, Rank 68, From J&K
- First and Focused attempt by an ‘average student’ Himanshu Kaushik, Rank 77, IAS topper strategy
- IAS Toppers Interview, Amol Shrivastav Rank 83, Ways to Work Smart
- Strategy of Time Management by Working Professional, Ketan Garg IAS Rank 93, CSE 2017
- IAS Toppers Strategy, Ankita Mishra Rank 105, CSE 2017, 3rd Attempt
- IAS Toppers Strategy, Saurabh Sabhlok, Rank 124, Time Management is Key to Success
- Bounce Back from Low Days, Rao Praveen Singh, Rank 152 CSE 2017, IAS Toppers Strategy
- Chasing goal till 6th and last attempt, Lavanya Gupta, AIR 298 CSE 2017, IAS toppers story
- Thanks to Seniors & Elders, IAS Preparation Strategy by Himanshu, CSE Rank 773
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2016 – 2017: K. Dinesh Kumar IAS Rank 06 with Pol Science Optional
- IAS Toppers Interview: Suman Sourav Mohanty Rank 9 CSE 2016
- IAS Toppers Interview: Sidharth B Rank 15 CSE 2016, Political Science Optional
- IAS Topper Interview 2016-2017: Rank 26 Mallika Sudhir IAS Prepraion Strategy
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2016: Manuj Jindal IAS Rank 53
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2016 – 2017: Shashank Chaudhary IAS Rank 130, First Attempt
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2016 – 2017: Brij Shankar IAS Rank 274, 5th attempt, 4 Interview
- IAS Topper Interview 2016-2017: Rank 306 Shashank Shekher Singh IAS Prepraion Strategy
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Jasmeet Singh Sandhu AIR 03
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Siddharth Jain AIR 13
- IAS Toppers Interview: EESHA PRIYA Rank 75 First Attempt
- IAS Topper’s Interview: IAS Rank 89 Sumant Sahay, 137 Marks in Essay
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Rakesh Kumar Minhas AIR 91
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Jonnalagadda Snehaja Rank 103
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Rank 145 Preeti Yadav, 146 Marks in Essay
- IAS Toppers Interview: Asim Anwar Rank 149 with Management Optional
- IAS Toppers Interview: Amit Suresh Tolani Rank 151
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Dr.Ravindra Goswami Rank 152
- IAS Toppers Interview: RISHAV KUMAR JHA Rank 162
- IAS Toppers Interview: Vakul Jindal Rank 174
- IAS Toppers Interview 2015: Rank 187 Rohan Botre, 113 Marks in Ethics
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Rank 548 Ashish kumar senapati, 109 Marks in Ethics
- IAS Topper’s Strategy: Rank 374 Rahul Narwal, 110 Marks in Ethics (GS Paper 4)
- IAS Toppers Interview: Chandan Kumar Rank 373, Strategy for Ethics and Essay
- IAS Toppers Interview: Ananya Sinha Rank 259, First Attempt
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Shejole Shruti Ramrao Rank 690
- IAS Toppers Interview: Kirodi Lal Meena Rank 248
- IAS Toppers Interview: Anupam Rank 221
- IAS Toppers Interview: Rhea Joshi Rank 425
- IAS Topper’s Interview: Abhinav Agnihotri Rank 302 CSE 2015
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Rahul Gupta Rank 306
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Govind Mohan Rank 245
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Sharat Chandra Pawar AIR 632
- IAS Toppers Interview: Nagender Bhukya Rank 733
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2015: Akhil Goel AIR 251
- IAS TOPPERS INTERVIEW 2014: Shefali Gupta AIR 601
- IAS TOPPERS INTERVIEW 2014: Joginder Singh AIR 419
- IAS Toppers Interview 2014: Shashikant Mehta, AIR 352
- IAS TOPPER’S INTERVIEW 2014 : Sandeep Chaudhary, AIR 148
- IAS TOPPER’S INTERVIEW 2014 : Raja Gopal Sunkara, AIR 49
- IAS Topper’s Interview 2014 : Shruti Pandey, AIR 114
- IAS TOPPER’S INTERVIEW 2014 : Aman Mittal, AIR 20
- Interview : Aman Kumar, IPS
- TOPPERS’ TALK with ISHANI PAUL, IPS
- Interview: Mridul Choudhary, CSE 2013
- IAS Interview Strategy Series – VII
- IAS Interview Strategy Series – V
- IAS Interview Strategy Series-IV
- IAS Interview Strategy Series-III
- IAS Interview Strategy Series-II
- IAS Interview Strategy Series-I